The MagneTrainer mini bike can help us to get that regular exercise we all know is good for us. At the end of a long day at work, we just want to get home, unwind, and relax! But wouldn’t it be great if we could combine work and exercise? What a time saver! This thought may have already crossed your mind…
This under desk mini bike could be the ideal solution for those of us desk-bound at work for many hours a day. Even light exercise increases your blood circulation which has the benefit of increasing brain activity, such as focus and concentration. Just slip this mini bike under your desk and away you go with your at work workouts.
Some people like to pedal a bike TO work. With this under desk exerciser you will be able to pedal a bike AT work. No riding in the rain. No getting run off the road. An easy way to get a great leg workout and physical therapy for legs. Exercise at your own pace in your work area or office.
Not only does this mini exercycle provide feet therapy and general exercise for feet, it also strengthens arms and shoulders when placed on a desk or tabletop. You can use your hands on the existing pedals, or easily change the bike pedals for the optional ergonomic hand pedals. With this mini exercise bike calories burned are shown on the display so you can keep track of the energy you have used.
Inside The Box
After ordering your MagneTrainer arm bike machine, it will arrive partially assembled. The exercise bike is well packed into a 17.5 x 20 x 18 inch carton weighing 23 pounds. It just needs the two feet and pedals to be fitted using the tool supplied. This is an easy operation detailed in the very clear and straight forward instructions supplied. It should take you less than 15 minutes to put this mini exercise bike together.
It is important to fit the pedals to the correct side. The pedals are clearly marked on the end of the pedal shafts with an “L” for Left and an “R” for Right.
CAUTION – Take particular care to avoid cross threading by:
- Ensure the thread on end of pedal is aligned with the crank arm as you screw it in.
- Turn the pedal shaft by hand first to get the threads started.
- If you can’t screw it in by hand then it is likely cross threaded.
- Unscrew the pedal and make sure threads are aligned, and then try again.
- The pedals need to be securely tightened to avoid damage!
As shown in the component view of the mini exercise bike to the right, the resistance adjustment is at the rear and the adjustable foot is fitted to the front.
- 15 inch pedal height (for lower desks consider the DeskCycle mini exerciser)
- Works with desks 33 inches or more in height (for lower desks consider the DeskCycle mini exerciser)
- Optional display stand lets you move the display to your desktop for easier viewing
- More than twice the resistance range of the other pedal exercisers
- 8 preset resistance settings to choose from
- Magnetic field resistance mechanism used to give a quiet operation
- LCD display shows speed, time, distance, calories and scan functions
- 12 Months parts & labor warranty
You may want to compare the magnetrainer vs deskcycle by reading our DeskCycle article.
This is considered a high quality, commercial grade arm and leg exercise bike. It has received many well deserved, positive, best mini exercise bike reviews. All the moving parts are enclosed and no lubrication is required. You can pedal the MagneTrainer mini bike with ease and the health benefits are amazing!